Become a WARI member today and experience the ultimate in leisure and lifestyle benefits,
discounts and services to really enable you and your family to get more out of life for less.
So start living life to the full and join WARI today!
WARI Membership Includes:
- WARI Member Benefits
Enjoy our portfolio of top class Holiday Homes throughout WA, interstate and New Zealand;,
plus premium seats to the hottest Entertainment Sports and Events; plus membership to the
Frequent Values program nationwide (and international), exclusive Dining, Activity and Retail offers; with
benefits and discounts in a wide range of areas.
- WARI Membership & Frequent Values Card
Simply show your membership card at participating business to obtain the discount.
- WARI Member Benefits Book
Your guide and instant access to some of the great offers and discount vouchers available.
- WARI Email
Our weekly ‘What’s On at WARI’ email newsletter is sent directly to your inbox every Wednesday to ensure you don’t miss out on any of the new shows, sales or offers available.
- WARI Member’s Website Access
Enjoy instant access to the latest news and upcoming events, plus convenient online shopping.
General Membership Categories
General Membership with WARI can be offered to permanent employees of our Corporate Supporters. Membership fees can be deducted fortnightly/monthly.
Please click on your employer below to complete the relevant application form to apply:
Downer EDI Rail & Railtrain employees please note application forms will be sent upon receipt of membership enquiry – please click on the above link to enquire about WARI membership.
Associate membership with WARI can be offered to members within the general public.
Please complete the form below, and when a place becomes available we will send out an offer of membership.
Associate Membership Application Form
WARI membership covers you, your partner, and direct dependants under the age of 18.
WARI currently has a variety of membership categories available. If you are unsure of where you fit in, or for any enquiries, please contact our Membership Officer on (08) 9326 2462.
- $5.21 per fortnightly payroll deductions (total = $135.46 per annum) from 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020.
- Existing employees with long-standing membership already registered with WARI (only)
- $8.21 per fortnightly payroll deductions (total = $213.46 per annum) from 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020.
- Corporate sponsorship - cost on application.
- Conditions apply to membership.
- $213.50 per annum renewable by annual invoice. Membership for 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020.
- Government issued Pensioner Concession Card holders may be eligible to a discount.
- Unpaid annual subscriptions will result in loss of membership and need to re-apply, and payment of associated fees.
- Conditions and waitlist for membership apply.
- Existing Public Transport Authority, Arc Infrastructure, Aurizon, Downer EDI Rail or RailTrain employees with long-standing membership only*
- $67.75 per annum renewable by annual invoice. Membership for 1 July 2019 - 30 June 2020.
- Conditions apply
For further information on our membership categories or fees, please contact our Membership Officer on 9326 2462.